Sun, Fun and The Beach: A Few Reasons to Visit Panama City Beach this December
Florida is a fabulous place to visit in December, especially for those who may be visiting from colder states. Holidays in Florida offer visitors a chance to shed the winter clothes and soak up some sun over the colder months, all while making great family memories. Whether it’s for holiday break or for a quick getaway, there are many reasons why families will want to head to Panama City Beach this December.
“Anyone looking for some sunshine and warmer temperatures this December can’t go wrong with visiting Panama City Beach,” said Michael Walsingham, general manager of WonderWorks Panama City Beach. “We look forward to seeing many families come through our doors and helping them make great memories this holiday season.”
Here are the top 5 reasons to visit Panama City Beach this December:
- Beach days. One of the main reasons people visit Panama City Beach is for the beautiful beaches. All year round, PCB’s beaches offer visitors the perfect destination to relax, take a stroll, and re-energize.
- Great weather. Especially for those coming from colder areas, the weather in December in Panama City Beach is perfect. The temperatures this time of the year are mild, with an average high around 66, making it a great time to visit. This time of the year is also considered hiking season in the state of Florida, so many visitors opt to hit the trails and explore Florida’s wildlife.
- Fun opportunities. The area offers many fun activities for the family to engage in, such as WonderWorks Panama City Beach. Guests can visit the indoor theme park and explore a wide range of interactive activities and exhibits. Not only do guests have fun, but they learn new things along the way, as many of the activities are STEM-based.
- Holiday activities. The city offers many holiday activities for families to take part in, including festivals, parades, holiday lights, and more. There’s nothing like celebrating Christmas at the beach.
- Less traffic. Being the off-season for visitors, there will be less people to contend with when visiting in December. This means those who do visit will have more room at the beach, less traffic on the roads, and a greater ease of getting into the places they want to visit and explore.
“We have something for everyone, so nobody leaves WonderWorks being disappointed,” added Walsingham. “Whether visiting us as a holiday gift experience or we’re just one stop out of many, we look forward to a great holiday season in PCB!”
WonderWorks Panama City Beach offers many STEM-related exhibits and activities all year long for locals and visitors to experience. Activities and events also include demonstrations, educational field trips, science fair partnerships, homeschool days, art contests and more.. To get more information about WonderWorks’ STEM programs, visit its website: https://www.wonderworksonline.com/panama-city-beach/stem-programs/.
WonderWorks, a science-focused indoor amusement park, combines education and entertainment. With over 100 hands-on exhibits, there is something unique and challenging for all ages. Feel the power of 74 mph hurricane-force winds in the Hurricane Shack. Make life-sized bubbles in the Bubble Lab. Experience zero gravity and get the NASA treatment in our Astronaut Training Gyro. Nail it by lying on the death-defying Bed of Nails. Conquer your fear of heights on our indoor Glow-In-The-Dark Ropes Course. WonderWorks has locations in Orlando, Pigeon Forge, Panama City Beach, Myrtle Beach, Syracuse and Branson. For more information, visit WonderWorksonline.com and follow @WonderWorksPCB on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.